This 1955 Chevrolet Nomad was #76 of the first 100 hand-built Nomads assembled in 1954 for promotional display. It was displayed in Portland, OR from February 1955 until April 1955 when the Nomad was release to the public. It is powered by its original 265ci Power Pack V8 engine with 4-barrel carburetor and dual exhaust, mated to a Powerglide automatic transmission, and is equipped with power steering and brakes. The interior has been restored to original specifications and features a Wonder Bar radio, tissue dispenser, electric clock, traffic light viewer, day-night interior mirror, power windows and seat, and courtesy lights. The exterior is finished in its original color scheme with Coral and Shadow Gray lacquer paint and features tinted glass, exterior sun visor color-keyed to the roof color, complete bumper beauty guards, dual outside mirrors, chrome front bumper-mounted grille guard, chrome bumper tips, door hand and edge guards, and gas filler door guard. It also features front fender rock shields, rocker panel moldings and whitewall tires. A complete binder of books and records from inception to date is included.